harmony-dev mailing list archives

From zouqiong <ust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some question about drlvm
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 06:53:52 GMT
i download my java application on the web, and it`s open source.
But i can`t upload it with jira, because the running of the jar file
depend other files, and the size of all source is above 300M,
and at most it can be compressed to 60M.

This is the link i download the source
http://dlc2.pconline.com.cn/filedown.jsp?dlid=8242&linkid=27642

however, the application is developed by a Chinese group, it may bring you
some
difficulty.