harmony-dev mailing list archives

From zouqiong <ust...@gmail.com>
Subject performance of drlvm
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 05:22:09 GMT
We test the performance of drlvm with the benchmark specjbb2000, and the
score is a little lower than jdk1.5.

But i think the modularization and readability are much better than jdk1.5

Now i want to do some research on dynamic optimization on some virtual
machine,  modularization and readability
is profitable for me to implement dynamic optimization, however the
performance is also important for my research.
so it`s hard for me which one to choose.

Can someone else give me some suggestion on it? And thank you very much for
giving me such instruction.

Best regards