harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject [doc][drlvm] New document about GC posted on JIRA
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:46:33 GMT
Folks,

I've posted another doc that might be of use to you [1] :-) this is
about plugging in a custom GC implementation.

I was wondering if anyone is actually reading the docs we have for
classlibs, drlvm code or supplied as a JIRA issue [2].

If yes, are the docs we now have helpful in any way? What kind of info
you're missing? Did you try reading a doc and had some difficulties? I
was planning to work some more on the existing docs - simplifying
things, chunking big docs into smaller easily-readable modules - that
kind of stuff. So, I am open to suggestions and willing to help. If
anyone decides to write some more docs to help me - that'd be super :-)

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12346429

Nadya Morozova,

Technical writer for