harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Magnusson, Geir" <geir.magnus...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [build-test-infra] Build Test Infrastructure
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:39:51 GMT

Perfect.  I hadn't tried it on Windows.  Because my windows laptop (a
T43 w/ a  7200 RPM drive and 2G memory) is perceptably slower for same
activities (checkout, build, etc) than my linux laptop (a T42 w/ 5300
RPM drive and 1G memory) I tend to gravitate to do things on linux...

> Cleanup of 'connectfour' directories in the build look
> strange to me :)

You mean that we're doing it, or how it's done?  I thought it needed to
be done as it's a standard CC distro that's automatically fetched and
setup, and it's nice to have the unrelated drek removed.

Geir