harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM/MMTk] v0.1 porting layer has been committed
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 05:37:54 GMT
On 7/25/06, Alex Astapchuk <alex.astapchuk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Weldon,
>
> I've updated the magics.cpp with fromLong/toLong fixed.
>
> But I suspect other issues as well, and I'm working on it, so
> please expect more commits of magics.cpp to come.

Please reserve the word "commit" to refer to an svn commit.  Otherwise
everyone will be confused.  To be clear, magics.cpp has been posted to
JIRA Harmony-816.  It has not been commited to svn repository.

In any case, I got the new magics.cpp and it seems the "long" problem
has been fixed.

> --
> Thanks,
>   Alex
>
> Alex Astapchuk wrote:
> > Weldon,
> >
> >  > I also recently discovered what could be problem with jitrino.JET
> >  > compiling OPCODE_LCMP.  Jitrino.JET is core dumping.  This problem
> > I'm looking into the issue.
> > Could you please share the class/method that causes assertion ?

Weldon Washburn
Intel Middleware Products Division