harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: MMTk re-org & prelim release]
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:15:33 GMT
All,

It looks like vmmagic Address.add() has been renamed Address.plus().
The MMTk port is very much blocked until jitrino.jet supports all the
unboxed vmmagic functions.  Alex --- can you fix this soon and post a
JIRA patch?  Below are the pointers to the latest MMTk code.

--
Weldon Washburn
Intel Middleware Products Division