harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm/mmtk] jitrino.jet write barrier initial implementaion
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 06:04:28 GMT
On 7/10/06, Alex Astapchuk <alex.astapchuk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Weldon,
>
> I just commited http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-816
> into JIRA.
>
> It contains the changes for Jitrino.JET:
>
> - magics support for MMTk
> - write barriers for Java for MMTk
> - a simple test to check the things are alive

I followed the instructions in HARMONY-816.  It runs "hello world" OK
but errors out when I try the following:

build\win_ia32_msvc_debug\deploy\jre\bin\ij.exe -Xem jet: -Xjit jet::wb4j  test
Warning: unknown flag - jet::wb4j
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at test.test0(test.java:37)
        at test.main(test.java:26)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I will dig into the details
tomorrow morning.  By the way, I am using windows laptop for
development.  Perhaps the \:   needs to be replaced with   \;

  Thanks
         Weldon