harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] milestones and roadmap (round 1 summary)
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 15:18:57 GMT
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> > I think this captures the input so far w/ a minimum of editorializing on
> > my part for now :)  let me know if anything was left off, or if there
> > are new things to be added

I agree.  It looks like a good start.

> It would be good to expand on some of these topics with specific tasks,
> then put them on the website so people can see what needs doing (and
> volunteer!)

Good idea!  Once the top level structure is in place, perhaps we can
create multiple mailing lists that reflect the structure.  With the
volume of mail on harmony-dev, its very easy to overlook messages you
are interested in.

--
Weldon Washburn
Intel Middleware Products Division