harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Zhang" <zhanghuang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] imcompatible with RI?
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 03:49:24 GMT
Seems strange.

Following test fails against RI.

The spec of SelectableChannel.register() says: "IllegalSelectorExceptoin
-- If this channel was not created by the same provider as the given
selector".

I suggest follow spec for this case. Thanks!

public void test_channel() throws Exception {
        SelectorProvider provider = SelectorProvider.provider();
        Selector selector = Selector.open();
        MockChannel channel = new MockChannel(provider);
        channel.configureBlocking(false);
        assertSame(channel.provider(), selector.provider());
// test fails here against RI, IllegalSelectorException is thrown
        channel.register(selector, SelectionKey.OP_READ);
        selector.select();
    }

class MockChannel extends SocketChannel {

    protected MockChannel(SelectorProvider arg0) {
        super(arg0);
    }

    public Socket socket() {
        return null;
    }

    public boolean isConnected() {
        return false;
    }

    public boolean isConnectionPending() {
        return false;
    }

    public boolean connect(SocketAddress arg0) throws IOException {
        return false;
    }

    public boolean finishConnect() throws IOException {
        return false;
    }

    public int read(ByteBuffer arg0) throws IOException {
        return 0;
    }

    public long read(ByteBuffer[] arg0, int arg1, int arg2) throws
IOException {
        return 0;
    }

    public int write(ByteBuffer arg0) throws IOException {
        return 0;
    }

    public long write(ByteBuffer[] arg0, int arg1, int arg2) throws
IOException {
        return 0;
    }

    protected void implCloseSelectableChannel() throws IOException {

    }

    protected void implConfigureBlocking(boolean arg0) throws IOException {

    }
}