harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Zhang" <zhanghuang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] trying new framework for testing serialization
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:49:02 GMT
Hi Stepan,

I tried serialization test framework, and found it's really easy to use. :)

Here I have a small question: why TestCase is designed as first parameter?

If I understand correctly, it's used to parse exception name. So is it the
same  if we simply pass the String or Class of the object to
SerializationTest?

Maybe it's a tradeoff for highly automated, still I think pass String or
Class is not a big deal for user.

Did I miss something? Or TestCase is used for other reasons?

Thanks!