harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some question about drlvm
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:28:12 GMT
Hi, that's OK, thank you to clarify this in time. I agree with Tim that
we prefer a link instead of attaching it to JIRA. And for those who are
not expert of Chinese, I found EIOffice's official site[1], which has
english version, and EIOffice's beta version can be download by free
with usage time limitation, so I guess it should be fine to us for test
purpose.

[1] http://www.evermoresw.com/weben/index.jsp

zouqiong wrote:
> I am afraid that i made a mistake, that the application
> itself isn`t open source, it`s just a beta version, and the package
> link i
> gave is  the installed package, not the source.
>

> 2006/7/27, zouqiong <ustczz@gmail.com>:
>>
>> i download my java application on the web, and it`s open source.
>> But i can`t upload it with jira, because the running of the jar file
>> depend other files, and the size of all source is above 300M,
>> and at most it can be compressed to 60M.
>>
>> This is the link i download the source
>> http://dlc2.pconline.com.cn/filedown.jsp?dlid=8242&linkid=27642
>>
>> however, the application is developed by a Chinese group, it may
>> bring you
>> some
>> difficulty.

>> > Yes, this is important note. I've also thought about this.

>> don't
>> >

>> > Yes, if its license allows to make this :-).
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Vladimir.
>> >
>> > Thanks,

Paulex Yang