harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] porting to other platforms
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:33:01 GMT
Marina Goldburt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in the task of porting classlib to the 64bit platform
> (em64t/amd64).
Thanks you! Welcome!
> At this moment, classlib's source structure and build system doesn't
> support
> the diversity of platforms.
hmm...

Do you mean VM or classlib? I'm not familiar with current VM(DRL,
JCHEVM, BootJVM...)'s structure, but for classlib, IIRC we have
discussed these issue before, and seems the agreement is to layout them
into directories,

For example, the LUNI module has platform dependent natives, while
Security has platform dependent java codes, they are layout as this:

src -- main -- java(native) -- share
                                        -- linux
                                        -- windows

--