harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][util] EnumMap and EnumSet
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:10:28 GMT

>>> 2. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-595
>>> 3. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-594
>>>
> Hi Paulex:
> Since you are so busy, I think I could implement java.util.EnumMap and
> EnumSet for you.
Great! thanks a lot, Spark. Before you start, please confirm you have
understood the contribution policy and filled the ACQ[1]. And if no one
objects or have related work in progress, would you please update the
status Wiki to "in progress"?

BTW, don't implement them for me but for Harmony, otherwise I will think
I owe you beer;-).

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/contribution_policy.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/LUNI

--