harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <thunderax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] hdk and jre for review...
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:06:44 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr skrev  den 21-07-2006 02:22:
> That's because I'm a moron and my userid is 'geirm'
>
> http://people.apache.org/~geirm/harmony
>

> I'm uploading windows versions now.  Note they have no AWT/Swing support
> right now.

What environment do you use under Linux?  I cannot compile under Ubuntu
at the moment?  (Jira 9something raised).

Since apparently this is changing a lot I have trouble keeping up on
nthe mailing list.  Could a compilation document be placed in trunk just
to ensure that the crucial information is easily accessible?
--
  Thorbjørn