harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [drlvm][classlib] unification of eclipse plugin
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:59:11 GMT
Part of the original DRLM contribution is a patch for the eclipse
plugin.  When I shifted DRLVM to produce "java" rather than "ij" as the
program name, much of the patch went away.

However, there is still some that I honestly didn't understand, as it
seems like were working in and around a bunch of hacks.  I'm happy to
spend the time and really figure it out, but there's enough people
around here who grok eclipse well enough to tell me if I can integrate
the remaining changes and get this done.

So please?  Help?

geir