harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] added roadmap/todo to the harmony site
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:51:34 GMT
Wow! great page! Looking forward to make it happen as the roadmap!

One small things, as you mentioned to improve the test coverage, so it
worths adding link to coverage report page[1] and coverage script
contribution[2]?

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Coverage_information

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I took what we had in the roadmap thread and put on the site in the
> roadmap section.
>
> I also cobbled together a first cut at a  1 year timeline (very simple -
>   classlib done by end of year, start testing then, expect 1 quarter
> testing, and then release....)
>
> I will summarize the DRLVM part tomorrow and get that up there.
>
> I think then we can break out into sub-threads for the timelines (DRLVM
> and classlib) and go into more detail.
>
> I also added a buildtest section and a drlvm section (content into DRLVM
> tomorrow).  We also need to augment the docunmentation section.

Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab
IBM