harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [general] centralization of the NOTICE, COPYRIGHT, etc files
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:36:41 GMT
If you haven't guessed from my random checkins, questions, and
befuddlement, I'm finishing off a first cut at a federated build.

The plan is to cut a hdk and a jre snapshot.  The HDK will contain the
jre, but I thought it would be more conventional for users to get a
plain jre and not have to figure out what a HDK is.

Now, I want to coalesce the NOTICE, COPYRIGHT, 3rd party, etc files into
one project-wide file in

enhanced/trunk/

and replace the ones we have in classlib/, drlvm/ etc with a NOTICE, etc
file that points to the root one.

Any complaints, suggestions?

geir