harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [site] added roadmap/todo to the harmony site
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 05:34:19 GMT
I took what we had in the roadmap thread and put on the site in the
roadmap section.

I also cobbled together a first cut at a  1 year timeline (very simple -
  classlib done by end of year, start testing then, expect 1 quarter
testing, and then release....)

I will summarize the DRLVM part tomorrow and get that up there.

I think then we can break out into sub-threads for the timelines (DRLVM
and classlib) and go into more detail.

I also added a buildtest section and a drlvm section (content into DRLVM
tomorrow).  We also need to augment the docunmentation section.