harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Salikh Zakirov <Salikh.Zaki...@Intel.com>
Subject [drlvm] Status of drlvm
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:50:19 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone share their experience on running DRLVM built from SVN?

On my workstations, it requires several fixes in order to run properly:

HARMONY-898 'workaround to get correct hythr.dll' (both for Linux and Windows)
HARMONY-853 'DRLVM+classlib segfaults in hyzlib' (on Linux)

Without HARMONY-898, DRLVM segfaults after reading NULL from TLS.
Without HARMONY-853, DRLVM segfaults in libhyzlib.so on Linux.

I would suggest that the patches from HARMONY-898 and HARMONY-853 be applied,
because DRLVM doesn't work at all for me without these fixes.

Any other experiences? Is anyone besides me running DRLVM from SVN?