harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <thunderax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] HARMONY-820 (beautifying of java.beans classes)
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:29:18 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr skrev  den 11-07-2006 08:23:
>        return getValue((ObjectNode) nodes.get(oldInstance));
>    }
>

> (added newline after method decl, space after the if, and removed spaces
> inside getValue())

When using the Eclipse debugger it is hard to see what a given method
returns (I may have missed a stack view though :) so by explicitly
placing the return value in a variable, and returning it, you have a
line you can breakpoint where the return value is available.

For that reason alone I suggest that this is written as:

       result = getValue((ObjectNode) nodes.get(oldInstance));
	return result;

I like your formatting style though :)

--
  Thorbjørn