harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Liang <richard.lian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][testing] excluding the failed tests
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 03:23:42 GMT

Vladimir Ivanov wrote:
>> On 7/7/06, Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Currently I'm looking on the excluded TestCases and it requires more time
> than I expected.
> I'll prepare a report/summary about excluded TestCases at the end of this
> process.

Hello Vladimir,

How about the progress of your report/summary?  ;-) As I'm implementing
java.util.Formatter and java.util.Scanner, I'm also interested in the
excluded tests in LUNI. Shall we create a wiki page to publish our
status, so that other people in community can know what we're doing, and
maybe we could attract more volunteers. ;-)

Best regards,
Richard.

Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM