harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] milestones and roadmap (round 1 summary)
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:22:07 GMT
Tim Ellison wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>
>> I think this captures the input so far w/ a minimum of editorializing on
>> my part for now :)  let me know if anything was left off, or if there
>> are new things to be added
>>

> It would be good to expand on some of these topics with specific tasks,
> then put them on the website so people can see what needs doing (and
> volunteer!)

Agreed - it would be great if there were smaller well described jobs within
each category that people could pick up and run with.
For instance, the tools category could have a list of the tools we're still
missing (and people can tick them off as they move into working and
completed state) and perhaps some links to previous threads on tools
development (I think there was some discussion on keytool a while
back that had some useful info).

Regards,
Oliver

--