harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I want to be in the Apache Harmony project
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:12:15 GMT
Welcome Evgeny.  Thanks for volunteering!

Once you have sent the faxes Geir mentioned please send your code
(little and often) via JIRA, and let us know what you are
doing/problems/etc.  We all like to see the code evolve.

There are a bunch of people here who are happy to help answer questions
and give feedback.

Regards,
Tim

Evgeny S. Sidorenko wrote:
> My name is Evgeny S. Sidorenko. I'm a student of the Novosibirsk State
> University(RUSSIA). I'm very interested in this project, and so I want
> to be in it. I looked through modules, and I was interested in module
> SOUND, especially because it is not realized yet. I began to incarnate
> it. By now I incarnated some interfaces from package javax.sound.midi.
>
> I fill in ACQ and ICLA. So, where I should to send it?

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.