harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Etienne Gagnon <egag...@sablevm.org>
Subject Re: [SableVM] please tell us the status of the Apache License 2.0
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:56:16 GMT
Hi all,

Yes, I'm still alive...  I've been overloaded by work, so I took a leave
from reading/answering mailing-lists, over the last month.

OK.  Here's the status:  SableVM's trunk is licensed under the AL2, yet,
as the Harmony porting is not yet functional, there is no release yet of
that code.  The last release was under the LGPL, that's why the web page
still says LGPL.

To be sincere, I should admit that we need more people to help with the
Harmony transition.  Given the DLRVM contribution, it should be even
easier to achieve the core classes re-implementation.  Any volunteer
should express himself on the SableVM mailing list.

Thanks,

Etienne