harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <thunderax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strategy for Harmony to work with Visual Studio 2005?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:01:40 GMT
Gregory Shimansky skrev  den 07-07-2006 15:01:
> Do you mean you have an error that there is no manifest file present?
> This has
> been answered too in the same threads about using VC 8.0. I just copied all
> the manifests created in native-src/win.IA32 to deloy/jdk/jre/bin manually to
> see if it works.

Well, it just complains that the msvcr8.dll is not present, and I am
aware that this has been discussed earlier but have not had the time to
grok the answers yet.

I am currently reading up on the matter, but as I am used to the gcc
toolchain there is a lot to get right in the mind.

If it is sufficient to copy manifests I will try that, and if needed add
it to the deployment part in the appropriate build.xml

--
  Thorbjørn