harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject author tags (was: Re: svn commit: r419557 - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm: interpreter/src/interpreter.cpp vmcore/src/init/vm.cpp vmcore/src/jit/jit_runtime_support.cpp vmcore/src/verifier/Verifier.cpp)
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:44:22 GMT
Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
> A little bit upset, that I'm no longer mentioned as author of the
> interpreter.cpp, it was quite a bit of work; not perfect I know.

Sorry that you feel that way.  Your feelings illustrates to me why it is
easier and arguably fairer to never have author tags.  The intent is not
to upset people by omitting some names and not others, or getting into
debates about whether a JavaDoc spelling correction warrants authorship,
etc.

I understand that others have opposing opinions, and I don't feel
strongly about it.

Regards,
Tim

--