harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] compatibility nuances
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:18:55 GMT
>  That our "not in any particular
> order" is different than the "not in any particular order" that the RI
> does?  I'm not trying to make light of it, but it sounds like all is
> correct.

Right, from the spec point of view everything is correct.  But I'd
like to say that our particular order differs from RI particular order
(and such behavior conforms to spec). My next statement is: there are
stupid apps that rely on the particular order
returned by RI (regardless of spec). I know one already. The question
is: should we care or not?

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division