harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib] compatibility nuances
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:36:00 GMT
Hi,

I have discovered we have small incompatibility in our java.lang.Class
implementation. The order of elements returned by
Class.getDeclaredMethods() differs from RI. The spec says here: "The
elements in the array returned are not sorted and are not in any
particular order." But I already know one application that relies on
this - this was one of java.beans test (already patched). I don't want
to say this is somehow bad but still like to inform the community
about this issue. Probably we need to rise non-bug differences JIRA?

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division