harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [classlib] Testing conventions - a proposal
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:39:25 GMT
Hi Alex,

It's a pitty what you didn't find common sense in my post. Probably I
was not clear enough. My key points are:
1. JUnit is much like a standard of unit testing today
2. We are using JUnit already, have thousands of tests
3. May be I was not correct about bugs in TestNG - I assume that it
can turn out to be a marvellous tool. I don't have much TestNG
experience yet. But IMHO we still need the strong motivation to start
such a serious migration process from JUnit to TestNG. Are we really
dissatisfied with JUnit so much?
4. Healthy conservatism may have common sense sometimes :)

With best regards,.

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division