harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][classlib] unification of eclipse plugin
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:51:00 GMT

> I'm going to punt here so I can move on.
>
> I'll make a copy of the plugin code in DRLVM, and apply the patch, so we

All you're going (if I've correctly understood) to is automatically
performed by the DRLVM build system.
All we need is to remove the VM specific code from the Eclipse launcher to
use it by any of VMs.
In this case there are no needs to have this patch and we'll remove it. Are
you agree with such approach?

Thanks,
Vladimir.

then have a plugin appropriate to the non-launcher DRLVM for the