harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][classlib] unification of eclipse plugin
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:36:34 GMT
Indeed we need to re-base the plugin patch for DRLVM due to the recent
changes (renaming ij to java).
However all 'hacks' cannot be removed due to the original sources of plugin
refer to the clearvm library
DRLVM doesn't suppose to have. We will post these change a little later (we
need to make sure all works).
Is next Monday suitable for you?

Thanks,
Vladimir.