harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Gandara" <danielgand...@neosur.com>
Subject [classlib] ldap
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:31:45 GMT
Hi all,

We are working on the javax.naming.ldap package, we know that there is a
contributed ldap 1.4 package which is not complete; so we are thinking about
extending it to accomplish the Java 1.5 specification and contribute it to the
project.
That said, it would be very important for us to get in touch with the contributors
of the package, to talk about some issues related to the current state of the
package implementation.   At this point the most important question we have
is related with the implementation of the classes StartTlsRequest and
StartTlsResponse what are not implemented in the contributed package (classes
are missing in the package).  We would like to know if there were any special
reason why they were not implemented or if the package is still incomplete or
under development.
Any other development documentation of the package (if available) would be
very useful for us too.

Best regards,

Daniel