harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [classlib] Testing conventions - a proposal
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 22:53:02 GMT

And I would guess the Maven designers would agree. Much of their
documentation talks about how the conventions inferred in the "super" POMs
came from Jakarta projects and others.

> This is a fun thread.  I plan to read it from end to end later today and
> comment.
>
> Initial thoughts are that I've been wanting to use TestNG for months
> (hence my resistance to any JUnit deps more than we needed to) and
> second, annotations won't solve our problems.  More later :)

I find this to be an extremely interesting comment. What value do you see
TestNG offering? Most of the conversations pushing for TestNG as a solution
have been all about the annotations.