harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][regex] Acknowledgement of Unicode Character Database
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 17:46:43 GMT
Shouldn't we be using Unicode 4.0.1, since Java 5 RI is 4.0-based and 4.1 is
large upgrade? I've used 4.0.1 to implement some of the Character and
UnicodeBlock code since it's a 4.0 patch version.

Should be attempt to support a single Unicode version for all modules,
regardless of which version we pick?

-Nathan