harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Luht" <anton.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] Integration checks (was building from svn on FC5)
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:04:19 GMT
Alexey,

As far as I understand Andrey, he suggests to run tests when a piece
of code is integrated into the code base, by the person who has access
to the repository (committer). A developer shouldn't test his piece of
code on any platform, though it'd be good if he did it and reported
results in the JIRA issue.

I don't know if running tests for hours is suitable for integration
check, if so, I can suggest using Eclipse automated tests  (can be
found in download section for each Eclipse release). Total amount of
tests is > 10000 . They test Eclipse functionality quite deeply. Note:
they'll fail without GUI.

--
Regards,
Anton Luht,