harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Denis Sharypov" <denis.shary...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] build -unhook the classlib build and point to the existing in-tree one
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:46:58 GMT
Currently two VM subcomponents - vmi and kernel_classes - explicitly depend
on classlibs.
It's needed to get rid of this and then bootstrap prebuilt harmony classlib
while building vm subcomponents.
Here're the extracts from the correponding xml descriptors describing
dependency:

<project name="vm.vmi">
    <target name="init" depends="common_vm">
        <property name="build.depends" value="classlib.vmi_includes,
                                              extra.apr,
                                              vm.vmcore,
                                              classlib.pool,
                                              classlib.zip,
                                              classlib.port" />

<project name="vm.kernel_classes">
    <target name="init" depends="common_vm">
        <property name="build.java.depends"
                  value="classlib.luni,classlib.security,classlib.archive,
classlib.regex,classlib.nio,classlib.nio_char"/>

--
Denis Sharypov,
Intel Middleware Products Division