harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anoop kumar V" <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant build | IOException
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 05:30:54 GMT
Thanks to all for the suggestions... this is the first weekend I found where
I could spend some time on Harmony.

The error was because I did not have 'make' installed on my system (Ubuntu
on linux). The documentation talks about 'nmake' for windows, so probably it
is a good idea to include 'make' as one of the required s/w for linux...
(gcc also does not come with make)

Hooray -  I completed a successful build - it took 3 min 45 seconds.

Thanks,
Anoop