harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject [doc] [VM] have useful info on how to debug DRLVM & Jitrino
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:19:28 GMT

I would like to submit a debugging/tracing guide for VM/just-in-time debugging and troubleshooting
in DRLVM. This might be useful for developers trying to debug DRLVM.

There's some rather straight-forward stuff to do in Eclipse plus some less trivial config
options description and some debug scenarios. I hope the info can be of help to you.

The question is how to best deploy it. The options I see:

1) Patch the Harmony site and deploy the doc as a simple HTML file on the Harmony documentation

2) Patch the DRLVM source code bundle documentation: add some section to the developer's guide

3) Post the content on Harmony Wiki for editing and discussion; move the final version into
the DRLVM doc set some time later if needed

I personally like the last option but have no strong feelings about it. I can do whichever
you think is wiser. Please let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Nadya Morozova