harmony-dev mailing list archives

From David Tanzer <stru...@guglhupf.net>
Subject Re: [testing] Re: AWT, Java2D and SWING contribution
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:26:48 GMT
I just tried out the process you described using JEdit (2x on RI).
I made a dump with XWD, then moved the split of the horizontal
split pane 1 pixel to the right and did the dump again.

The result when you call "compare" is a picture with lots of bright
red (differences), and it's hard to see what's the cause of the problem.

But this is still better than comparing the two screen shots without any
tool support, so IMHO what you described can be a great help when
manually comparing the results of RI and HY.

Regards, David.