harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Marina Goldburt" <marina.v.goldb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] linking question
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 08:43:52 GMT
Hi,

The problem is in the order of the linked libs. the order is important for
gcc.
Change components/vm/vmi, the order must be:

            <libset libs="hyzip"  dir="${external.dep.CLASSLIB.libdir}" />
            <libset libs="hypool"  dir="${external.dep.CLASSLIB.libdir}" />
            <libset libs="hyprt" dir="${external.dep.CLASSLIB.libdir}" />

Marina