harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nikolay Kuznetsov" <nikolay.kuznet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Requirement: Regex support for \p{javaDigit}
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:34:35 GMT
Hello Richard,
Thanks for pointing this out. While implementing java character
classes I missed the fact that _all_ Character.isXXX methods except
deprecated should have corresponding \\p{javaXXX} character class
analogues. So the the answer to your question whether we should
implement javaDigit char class is YES.

I've opened an issue to support the rest of character classes:

Also, thanks a lot for your willing to add javaDigit class, but if you
don't mind I would implement full range of {javaXXX} classes by myself
just because it would be easier for me, as for an author :-).
Hopefully, I'll be ready with this tomorrow.