harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][testing]resource files: location and usage
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 05:48:00 GMT
Thanks Stepan,

1. The decision about other resource files is: they should be stored into
"src/test/resources/" without further naming convention. Right? – then,
a)       Ideally, can we specify further (after src/test/resources/) naming
convention for resource files as it is done for serialization files?
b)       At least, specify that resource file name should contain test name
– for easy resource file search?
c)       Shouldn't we move content of "<trunk>/support/" into corresponding
module's src/test/resources/ directories? – if yes, I can do it.

2. Can we add a link to the
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/ser_testing.htmldocument
at the testing page?

I want to create a script which checks that tests are stored as it is
described on testing and serialization convention pages.

 Thanks,
  Vladimir