harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] [testing] Coverage (was Re: 37% of total test execution time is spent in a single test)
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 04:09:28 GMT

> The current reports don't provide code source linking. Are you going to
> add it?

There were no information for 'security' and 'auth' modules, but, I have
updated the pages and now there is source code linking for all modules.

One more issue to discuss: excluded classes present in the coverage table
now with 0 coverage. May be it is more convenient do not have these classes
in coverage tables at all? In this case one won't wonder why the class has 0
coverage - go to exclude list to look at the class and decide whether the
class is really untested or just excluded from coverage, instead, all really
uncovered classes will be shown with 0 coverage, if a class is missed in
coverage table – it is in exclude list.
 Thanks,
   Vladimir