harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] new subcomponent of Harmony?
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 12:02:35 GMT
Here is what I see how we can place in SVN what we have or potentially can
have some time in the future:
SVN:
  /testing
    /vm
        /<some_test_suite>    //dedicated vm tests, if any
            /build                     //test suite build
            /tests                     //test suite tests
    /api
        /autogen
            /rmi                      //ITC test generator for unit rmi
tests
            /math                    //ITC test generator for unit math
tests
        /api_sigtest                //scripts to run JAPI vs Harmony API
        /<another test suite>   //another API suite – stress, for example
    /tools
        /junit_ext                    //here we store JUnit extensions if
and when we have them
        /coverage                   //scripts for getting coverage
information for API, VM
              /api
              /vm
        /<another tool>
    /misc
        /scenarios                   //automated scenarios
              /eclipse3.1            //Eclipse 3.1 automated scenarios
              /eclipse3.2
              /jedit

Thanks, Vladimir