harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Merging frameworks for testing serialization - first step
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 03:54:23 GMT
Hi,

I've updated framework for testing serialization page[1] - I added guidelines
for developing serialization tests. Also I've removed confusing 'TestCase'
parameter in SerializationTest.verifySelf() methods.

If there are no objections I'm going in next two days to move
SerializationTest.java from 'security' module to support folder. So new
location will be:
support/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/testframework/serialization folder.
Class name won't change.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Stepan.