harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] [testing] Coverage (was Re: 37% of total test execution time is spent in a single test)
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:14:53 GMT
On 6/15/06, Vladimir Ivanov wrote:

> I've update web (viv.byethost15.com) - published fresh coverage
> information.
> No awt package in the beans coverage table anymore.
>
> Also I've update the jira-564 by extended script (that include security,
> auth, crypto, lang and rmi packages).

 Hi Vladimir,

The current reports don't provide code source linking. Are you going to add
it?

Now I have 2 questions/ issues to discuss:
> 1) preferable VM to calculate coverage (seems, the exclude list is a
> little
> bit different for j9 and drlvm)

If the only difference is the exclude list then I'd suggest using VM with
the shortest one. :-)

2) preferable sorting mode for results (by name, by blocks or by methods)

IMHO, sorting by name looks more natural.

Thanks,
Stepan.

Thanks,