harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with builth path!
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:45:06 GMT
On 6/14/06, Richard Liang wrote:

> Stepan Mishura wrote:

> path

> >> wrapping):

> >> Great! It works very well. Thanks a lot, Tim. :-)
> >

> > Hmm... strange but this recipe doesn't work for me.
> >
> Hello Stepan,
>
> I'm using Eclipse 3.2 RC7 and I only check out LUNI, NIO and support.
> Could you provide more detailed error message? Thanks a lot.

Hi Richard,

I've tried to build LUNI module. The message is the same as in initial post:
"The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find
the class file for java.lang.Object. Fix the build path then try building
this project".

Before I fixed the problem as you did - by adding explicitly "
luni-kernel-stubs.jar" to build path. So I assumed that Tim's advise should
work in my case too but it doesn't :-(
Maybe I've missed something.

Thanks,
Stepan.