harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] build failure
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 09:55:25 GMT
Hi Tim,

> I see it too.
>
> Stepan / Mikhail, do you get build failures?  Shouldn't we stop putting
> in new code until this is resolved?

 I didn't update this particular file because I work separately with
security module only.
But I think that you are right - it'd better to stop putting new code once
we get notification that the build is broken.

BTW, where is classlib build status emails? I didn't get any notification.

Thanks,
Stepan.

I am happy to take a look at the error, and if it is not a quick fix I