harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Chernyshev" <a.y.chernys...@gmail.com>
Subject [DRLVM] Integration checks (was building from svn on FC5)
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:00:16 GMT
Folks,

Once we have started to do the changes for drlvm, may be it is a good
time to think about what tests should be passed prior to changes
integration (and what kind of verification to expect before sending a
patch). So far the following comes to my mind:
- running "build test" (it executes a set of smoke tests in drlvm);
- run Eclipse;
- anything else?
Will it make sense to agree on some pre-integration check procedure
for the changes in drlvm? We may probably also need to define the list
of platforms/configurations covered by this procedure. Other approach
could be to work out some regular testing infrastructure which would
monitor the issues, but I'm assuming this won't come quickly.
Thoughts?

Thank you,
Andrey Chernyshev
Intel Middleware Products Division