harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Chernyshev" <a.y.chernys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] build works on linux
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:19:03 GMT
> I now have drlvm working w/ independent classlib and configure/make
> building of APR on linux.

This is great, thanks! One more suggestion - what if we try using the
precompiled binaries for APR, Log4cxx? Their compilation takes the
significant time and may be extra cause of various building issues.
Does something prevent us from keeping these binaries under SVN
similarly how the icu libraries are kept? Is there any licensing
issues given that APR/Log are Apache projects?
These binaries will have to be prepared & stored for each supported
platform/config, I guess...

Thanks,
Andrey.